About DOT-Hazmat Training
This course is designed to provide you the basic information about hazardous materials and Hazardous Material Regulations (“HMR”). Also, after completing this course, you will be able to determine the required shipping documents and other necessary requirements of dealing with hazardous materials.
DOT Hazmat Course Overview
- Understand the basics of the Hazardous Material Regulations (“HMR”)
- Identify the Hazardous Materials (“HazMat”) with which you work
- Understand HazMat training requirements
- Determine the required information for shipping documents
- Determine the proper labeling, marking and placarding requirements
- Understand the packaging, loading and unloading requirements of the materials you handle
- Hazardous Material (HazMat)
- Hazardous Materials Regulations (“HMR”)
- The Hazardous Materials Table
- Shipping Papers
- Emergency Response Information
- Loading and Storage
This course has been approved for 1 hour.
All module quizzes require a 70% score to proceed forward in the course. The final exam must be passed with a 70% to receive a certificate of completion.